Saturday, July 15, 2006

My Saturday

What a busy day!
Got up this morning and went for a sweaty run. Took a cold shower. Then drove 1/2 hour to conduct a watercolor painting workshop for a few hours. It was fun. I did two demonstration paintings, with lots of time after each for the attendees to take a crack at it. Each of my demonstrations took about 1/2 hour. At the end of the day, we had a critique of the paintings produced by the students. My demonstrations were done on 1/2 sheet pieces of watercolor paper. Too big to easily scan. So I quickly took some shots out under the early evening sky with my Sony digital camera. Not great photos, but hopefully you get the idea. Here, have a look.

After the workshop, I had to drive back home, throw on a suit and drive 45 minutes to attend a wedding reception. Now I'm home. Whew!

0 comments: