Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Almost August!

Hi there!

As I mentioned last time, back on June 16 and 17, I participated in the Gunpowder Falls Plein Air Competition. You can read about it at http://www.gunpowderfallspleinair.com/.

All day Friday and half the day Saturday I wandered about and found things to paint. Then, Saturday evening there was a show of much of the work of the participants. Each of us could submit two pieces. I painted four.

Below, in order of execution are the paintings I did. The two I showed were the house with the big porch and the Boordy Vineyard barn rooftop.

Hope you like them!



1 comments:

BertBlog said...

WELL -- YOU PROBABLY WON'T BE SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT WE LIKE YOUR WORK -- AND WE EVEN LIKED GRANDPA'S POEMS.
'COURSE, THIS IS FROM YOUR MOM AND DAD.
Give Elled an BIG HUG.
MOM & DAD