Thursday, March 05, 2015

Gh Trucking

I suppose I could try a different career. Driving a moving truck for example. But that would mean lifting boxes and furniture. And probably a bit of packing up of other people's stuff.

I don't like to lift heaving things. Except maybe when I lift myself up from my chair to go home from work. But I was impressed when I saw some guys installing a new washing machine. They had these strap contraptions that went over their shoulders and down under the machine. They then just had to stand up from a slight crouching position and walk it into place. Cool invention.

Another thing I like is those disk things you can get at a hardware store. You put them under the legs of heavy furniture. Then, all you have to do is slide the piece to the new place you want it.

I think I will stick to drawing heavy things.


0 comments: